HSS is a pilot programme which allows Active Global to hire and train qualified foreign workers who will provide basic care for the Elderly.
HSS for the Elderly is ideal for families who:
- Need a temporary replacement for their usual caregiver,
- Need regular support when their usual caregiver is on leave,
- Have regular care needs, but not to the extent of hiring a full-time live-in caregiver, etc.
- Personal Care tasks, including bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.,
- Assistance with Activities of daily living, including transfering, oral feeding, light housekeeping, running simple errands like going to market, etc.,
- Assistance with Medications (prescribed by a Medical Professional),
- Mind-stimulating activities, companionship, going on walks and other recreational activities,
- Simple exercise as prescribed by a healthcare professional
Our HSS Care Staff alll have previous experience and training in Elderly Care, and they have been selected by our Nurses after a stringent interview process.
All our HSS Care Staff undergo compulsory trainings and re-trainings, as well as regular skills evaluation, given by our team of local Nurses at our fully equipped in-house training centre in Novena. They are trained to CPR and AED.
Being pioneers of professional caregiving services in Singapore since 2013, we have invested heavily in training from inception. Active Global has also developed a proprietary training curriculum with the support of international experts in Nursing and Geriatrics for caregivers.